Why you should drink coffee everyday, just like we do!
A list of benefits daily coffee drinkers enjoy.
Coffee is both a hot and cold beverage. It is most often brewed and has a very distinct flavor and aroma. It contains considerable amounts of caffeine in it. Coffee could be taken concentrated or with milk. Coffee is prepared from coffee beans that have been roasted and ground to a fine powder. The coffee beans are found inside the coffee berries that are found on the coffee bushes.
Coffee can be taken in various forms. This will depend on how it will be taken by considering if milk will be added, if the milk will be frothed or not. Some of the forms in which coffee is taken are; Espresso, Mocha, Caffé Latte, Cappuccino, Americano and Breve.
Below are a few benefits that come from the consumption of coffee.
- Coffee is a great source of healthy antioxidants as compared to cocoa and green tea. It helps to overcome the inflammation that is an indirect cause to a variety of chronic conditions like arthritis and some types of cancers.
- Coffee can also be a great way to lose weight as it assists the body to burn fat by increasing the metabolic rate by 4- 11%. It also has the ability to burn fat particularly at a rate of 10% in obese people and 29% in lean people, but the effects diminish with long-term intake of the product.
- Caffeine helps keep physical performance at its best by stimulating the nervous system that leads signals to burn body fat. It increases the adrenaline levels and causes the release of fatty acids from the fat tissues.
- The caffeine in coffee is essential as it boosts body energy levels and all body functions keeping an individual rejuvenated throughout the day.
- The caffeine provides a boost of short-term memory and prevents cognitive decline.
- Coffee contains a variety of essential nutrients such as Riboflavin, Magnesium, Niacin, Potassium and Pantothenic Acid, therefore ensuring to leave the individual healthy.
- Caffeine lowers the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease which do not have cure. They are caused by the death of dopamine-generating neurons in the brain.
- It also helps lower the risk of Type 2 diabetes, which is a common worldwide condition affecting over 3million people.
- Coffee has the ability to protect the liver from many diseases especially Cirrhosis by preventing the occurrence of hepatitis and fatty liver disease which cause it.
- It helps to lower the risk of some types of Cancer like liver and colorectal Cancer, which are the 3rd and 4th leading causes of cancer deaths by 40%.
- Coffee is a great mood booster and, therefore, helps lower the risk of an individual falling into depression. This has helped reduce the number of suicides committed.
- Coffee helps prevent the occurrence of a stroke. It may increase the blood pressure for a few minutes but not enough to do harm.
- Coffee reduces the ability to contract a variety of diseases such as Diabetes, Type 2 and Cancer, hence encouraging longer and healthier life.
Coffee is one of the healthiest beverages due to all it benefits. The more cups that are taken in a day, the more the benefits from the coffee accumulate. However, there are conditions whereby coffee must be moderated such as high blood pressure, as it may lead to negative results.
For your own weekly supply of fresh coffee beans, please have a look at this: Click here for tasty origin coffees.